My practice has grown from psycho-dynamic, systemic and person-centred modalities, and is further informed by extensive post-grad reading in emotionally-focused therapy (EFT), cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and Transactional Analysis (TA).
I recognise the uniqueness of you as an individual or couple and will automatically tailor my approach to best suit your needs and goals for therapy.
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology
- COSCA certificate
- Post Grad Diploma in Relationship Counselling (DiRC) awarded by Relationships Scotland
- Post Grad Diploma in Online Counselling awarded by OCST (Online Counselling Services & Training)
I’m a registered Practitioner on the following: –
- BACP – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (and am currently working towards accreditation)
- COSCA – Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland
- ACTO – Association for Counselling & Therapy Online
- RS – Relationships Scotland
My credentials have also been verified by Psychology Today – you can check out my profile here –
As mentioned above, I am also on the Register of Practitioners at Relationships Scotland which permits me to practice within Relationship Scotland centres and I currently do so from Bright Light Counselling in Edinburgh where I work with individuals and couples.
Face to Face Practice
My private practice is based in Ratho EH28 8RA where I see both individual clients and couples on weekdays between 8am and 4pm
I’m a fully qualified Online Therapist; my online practice works with both individuals and couples over the age of 18 using any of the following methods –
- Voice therapy
- Webcam counselling
- Instant messaging
I have space for new clients who can be seen from the comfort and safety of their own homes using online technologies – please get in touch to arrange an appointment – £50 for individual counselling and £60 for couple counselling.
If this session rate would put my services beyond your reach but you’d like to work with me, please get in touch to discuss a concessionary rate.