Relationship Counselling can improve your life and your relationship
There are many reasons why you might be thinking about having some relationship counselling. Don’t worry if your issue is not on the list below; if you are struggling in your relationship please take the first step to get in touch.
Test in white
- Are you struggling in your relationship?
- Do you feel that you and your partner are always arguing but nothing ever changes?
- Have you ever found yourself feeling utterly alone despite having a partner?
- Are you facing infidelity or are you cheating on your partner?
- Do you stay in a relationship that leaves you feeling unfulfilled but don’t know how to make it better?
- Are you afraid of losing your relationship but don’t know what to do?
- Do you ever wake up and wonder just you ended up like this?
- Are you thinking of leaving?
- Do you notice that you just don’t know how to talk to your partner?
- Are you confused about what you want?
- Are you keeping secrets from your partner?
- Are you feeling depressed or anxious?
- Are there problems with sex and intimacy in your relationship?
- Do you feel life is passing you by?
- Are you being gaslighted, verbally, emotionally or physically abused?
Here at Edinburgh and Lothian Counselling Services, I offer counselling for both individuals and couples from age 18+
In a safe and completely confidential environment I can support you and explore together whatever it is that you need to talk about.
Get in touch and take the first steps to better relationships: email@example.com